Table Saw Upgrade

on Saturday, December 10, 2011



Alright! I finally bit the bullet, saved up some cash, and pulled the trigger on buying a new table saw.  Its nothing fancy by any means, but it's an enormous upgrade from my old table saw.  The plan is for this one to last several years...  I have a few upgrades/jigs in mind now that I've upgraded.  Including a couple of nice blades (40, 80 and a 6" dado set), a pop-up out-feed table, a taper jig, a miter gauge, fence rails, a couple of custom inserts (dado and zero clearance), a tenoning jig, and a cross-cut sled --all of which will be home-made except for the blades.  If you come across anything you think I'd be interested in or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Below you can see pictures of the old Ryobi (BTS16) and the new Ridgid (R4512).








1 comments:

Jeson Devid said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for the significant data and bits of knowledge you have so given here... readmore

Post a Comment

/* Defaults